Castor Oil is one versatile body product that not too many people know about. Want to know what is so cool about Castor Oil? Well, let’s see…
Castor Oil has been used for many years in many different cultures for it’s immune boosting abilities and for it’s skin and hair boosting benefits. Castor oil is classified as a triglyceride fatty acid, and contains a highly dense and concentrated source of ricinoleic acid (not commonly found in any other substance). It is produced by cold-pressing the castor seeds and subsequent clarification of the oil by heat. This specific fatty acid makes Castor Oil effective for:
- Increasing hair growth
- Improving skin conditions such as acne, abrasions, burns, etc.
- Increasing circulation
- Fighting bacteria, fungus, or viruses
Castor Oil Fun Facts:
- Use it to make your own skin care product such as soap!
- Use topically to relieve inflammation from arthritis!
- Use to strengthen and lengthen eye lashes!
- Use as a night mask after you wash your face and wash in the morning for a fresh look!
- Use castor oil packs (with wool) and apply on various organs for a boost or detox
- Use it to get rid of nail fungus!
- And more!
What is your favorite way to use Castor Oil? Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or just let us know if you liked our tip!
Stay well friends, BE ELITE!
Your ELITE family