Today we would like to take a look into the WORLD of Apple Cider Vinegar (otherwise known as ACV)… Is there anything that Apple Cider Vinegar CAN’T do? It does A LOT, which is why it is one of the most economical health remedies out there… let’s dive right in…
In brief ACV is…
Fermented apple juice from apples, water and sugar that turns to vinegar. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away– ACV has a similar power.
Benefits of ACV:
Mixing ACV with water and taking it as needed or every day can help with:
- Acid reflux
- Muscle Cramps
- Weight Loss
- Dental Health
Fun Facts and tips on Apple Cider Vinegar:
- ACV is high in potassium– which makes it great for muscle cramps and spasms.
- One teaspoon of ACV can help get rid of hiccups!
- Take ACV when you have a cold: the potassium thins mucus and the acetic acid in it prevents germ growth.
- Use in your hair for 3 minutes and then rinse out for a soft and sleek shine.
- Use on skin tags or warts and cover with a band-aid over night to assist removal.
- Put a tablespoon of ACV in warm water and drink in the morning to help alkalize the body (works similarly to lemon water)
- Mix with ACV with honey and a little cayenne to help get rid of colds and sore throats.
- If you can’t take the flavor try it in capsule form, Enzymedica has a ACV in capsule with “The Mother” (the live organism that gives apple cider its potent healing properties.
- Always buy RAW ACV with “THE MOTHER” for the most beneficial properties.
As always, do what you feel is best for YOUR body– if you aren’t sure, ask your doctor. We are health ENTHUSIASTS not licensed practitioners.